The Level 2 Hostile Environment Awareness Training course is a two-day programme that exposes corporate travellers to the shock and horror of a simulated kidnapping. Learn to control your fear as you are hooded and restrained before being led away, barefoot, for an interrogation by persons unknown.
What Will I Learn?
- Using dummies and specialist medical equipment, you will practice how to save a limb and prevent the loss of life.
- Adapting everyday items such as belts, pens and fishing weights to improvise vicious weapons.
- Practice escaping from restraints made of rope, duct tape, flexicuffs and handcuffs.
- Effective techniques for rapidly assessing symptoms of shock, tropical disease or cardiac arrest.
- Your company’s legal compliance to you regarding its Duty of Care (DoC) obligations
- Anti- and Counter-Surveillance drills to prevent others knowing about your plans
- Escape and evasion tactics and techniques to get you safely across foreign borders
- Psychological impact of a kidnapping, interrogation, ransom and extortion
Who Should Attend?
The two-day course is designed for staff and managers who travel to foreign and hostile environments on business.
This course is perfect for delegates involved in:
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Legal Services
- Business Development
- Media Professionals/Journalists/Reporters
This course is delivered at our training facility in Cape Town where we conduct realistic kidnap and interrogation scenarious in changing urban environments.
Alternatively, we can run this Level 2 programme at your premises or at a hired venue with suitable training facilities.