The Level 3 Hostile Environment Awareness Training course is a three-day programme designed to introduce delegates to the concepts of instinctive shooting, brutal combatives, realistic technical surveillance countermeasures, a kidnap and hostile interrogation scenario and clever escape and evasion techniques to escape from custody.
What Will I Learn?
- Using live ammunition on a range, you will fire various weapons and learn accurate shooting techniques.
- Practicing with training partners, you will learn to fight using improvised weapons and your bare hands.
- Tips and techniques to identify if you are under technical surveillance or forms of electronic monitoring.
- Emergency medicine to keep you and others alive when chaos reigns.
- Driving quickly and safely through a road block and cornering at speed.
- Everyday carry (EDC) of defensive tools
- Instinctive shooting using various calibers and weapons
- Defensive driving tips to evade capture
- Lethal and non-lethal weapons to protect yourself against multiple attackers
- Emergency medicine to survive in any hostile environment
Who Should Attend?
The three-day programme is designed for executives and managers who will be exposed to a variety of risks to their life, limb or liberty when travelling on company business to hostile environments.
This course is perfect for delegates involved in:
- Sales Management
- Business Development
- Technical Services
- Field Operations
- Government Liaison
This programme is delivered at our training facility in Cape Town where we conduct outdoor sessions in Tokai Forest, the Silvermine Nature Reserve and a fully-accredited shooting range.
All the weapons familiarisation and range work are conducted at an outdoor registered gun club with sufficient firing lanes to accommodate 10 delegates at a time.
The defensive and offensive driving skills are practiced on a skid pan and on a track that can be used to simulate both urban and rural driving conditions.