The Level 1 Hostile Environment Awareness Training course is a 1 day programme, designed to introduce the concepts of a preparatory attitude for all corporate travelers. In this way, corporate travelers become better equipped to survive an everyday violent encounter, as well as natural and man-made disasters.
What Will I Learn?
- Through handouts and graphic presentations, you will understand the types of risks you could face when travelling in Africa
- Which everyday carry items can be used for urban survival and how to use them
- Tips such as, where to sit on a plane, which are the safest rooms in a hotel and how to deal with a road blocks and corrupt officials
- Prevent being stalked by learning special observation techniques
- Current international and domestic threats faced by corporate travelers
- Sensitivity training and gender-based approaches to hostile environments
- Destination intelligence and situational awareness
- Scenario-based training to handle man-made or natural disasters
- Emergency medicine to save lives
Who Should Attend?
The one-day course is designed for staff and managers who travel to foreign and hostile environments on business.
This course is perfect for delegates involved in:
- Risk Management
- Corporate Security
- Business Development
- Financial Administration
- Corporate Sales
This course is delivered at our training facility in Cape Town, South Africa. All the delegates who attend the one-day course have access to local transport nodes and secure parking facilities.
Alternatively, we conduct training at the Client’s premises using their presentation equipment and resources.