The Level 2 Hostile Environment Awareness Training course is a two-day programme that exposes corporate travellers to the shock and horror of a simulated kidnapping. Learn to control your fear as you are hooded and restrained before being led away, barefoot, for an interrogation by persons unknown.
What Will I Learn?
- Using dummies and specialist medical equipment, you will practice how to save a limb and prevent the loss of life.
- Adapting everyday items such as belts, pens and fishing weights to improvise vicious weapons.
- Practice escaping from restraints made of rope, duct tape, flexicuffs and handcuffs.
- Effective techniques for rapidly assessing symptoms of shock, tropical disease or cardiac arrest.
- Your company’s legal compliance to you regarding its Duty of Care (DoC) obligations
- Anti- and Counter-Surveillance drills to prevent others knowing about your plans
- Escape and evasion tactics and techniques to get you safely across foreign borders
- Psychological impact of a kidnapping, interrogation, ransom and extortion
Who Should Attend?
The two-day course is designed for staff and managers who travel to foreign and hostile environments on business.
This course is perfect for delegates involved in:
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Legal Services
- Business Development
This course is delivered at our training facility in Cape Town where we conduct realistic kidnap and interrogation scenarious in changing urban environments.
Alternatively, we can run this Level 2 programme at your premises or at a hired venue with suitable training facilities.