The Personal Security and Safety workshop combines a half-day programme of theory with practical demonstrations.
- An understanding of threats at home, in transit, at work or in public
- Breaking the criminal cycle to ensure survivability
- Adopting a psychology of survival
- Practising techniques based on real life experience
- Knowing how to prevent becoming a victim of assault, rape or fraud
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for all staff working at companies who wish to comply with their Duty of Care (DoC) obligations.
This course is perfect for delegates involved in:
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal Services
Online at your convenience.