The Personal Security and Safety workshop combines a half-day programme of theory with practical demonstrations and physical training.
- An understanding of threats at home, in transit, at work or in public
- Breaking the criminal cycle to ensure survivability
- Adopting a psychology of survival
- Practising techniques based on real life experience
- Knowing how to prevent becoming a victim of assault, rape or fraud
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for all staff working at companies who wish to comply with their Duty of Care (DoC) obligations.
This course is perfect for delegates involved in:
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal Services
This course is delivered at our training facility in Maitland, Cape Town. The facility has ample space to train over 60 delegates during a morning or afternoon workshop.
Alternatively, we conduct training at the Client’s premises using their presentation equipment and resources.